20.4.10

Always Again

I got there like a mistake, a great mistake... it was the apparently wrong museum, but i just went in as if i knew the final destination, a kind of destiny's date.
I do not know how i found him, he was in a corner knitting or something... and just came and told me things i needed to know, but i did not know that i needed to know. It' s as if i was listening to myself... remembering who i was, who i am. There he was, speaking timidly with his great and weird scrapbook in the hands. And I... doubting... without smart or interesing ideas... just moved, listening all he was telling me. It was not a conversation in the strict sense of the word, cause' i just did not know what to say, i became clumsy, the most slow and confused person in the world.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

ecco!

Nota. Solo i membri di questo blog possono postare un commento.